Question

dreamymind1

How to improve my credit history (713 score, 7mo with one credit card)
I have 5 recent hard inquiries, just got a credit limit increase for my Comerica Student credit card (now it's $1500). Should I apply for another credit card (I recently got denied for several, but that was when my score was around 680)?

Don't, is better that you wait about 2 years for those inquries to get off your credit report, if you try to get more credit you will continue to get denied.. 

Consider getting a Secured card if you are getting denied for unsecured. The basic credit building tools are three credit cards and one installment loan that are all reported to the credit bureaus. I would NOT wait two years, Get yourself another card soon even if it has to be Secured, then add another card in six months or so. Five inquiries really is not that bad.