Question

Eilog

How to improve more?
I know this gets asked all the time, but it's hard to relate my situation to everyone else's due to the fact that I do not have bad credit per se. I have a decent credit score, which is moving upwards constantly, I have one secured card which I've been using and paying off monthly for the last 9 months and I'm applying for one or two regular credit cards right now. My credit karma account tells me that my only categories that I need to work on are age of accounts and number of accounts, but I was hoping to be more proactive than that. I s there any advise you guys can give me to accelerate my credit growth or should I just continue as I am and just wait it out? (My oldest account is only 9 months and it says it won't affect my score until 2 years and with the new ones I'm opening, the average will go down even...)

It's all about time,

Ask the same question when you get your Avg Age of Accounts over 4 years  

I had a 2 year plan, and right now in the final part of it.  

take a look at my profile on what I did to build up my number of accts.

Good Luck