Question

creative44

how to i get in touch with creditors to pay off all the amounts in my account

Get a copy of your credit report

It will list the creditors and their mailing addresses and phone numbers.  I suggest always contacting in writting and never by phone. You  want a paper trail when dealing with collections.  

Read up on how to deal with this kind of situation in the Articles and Blogs here on CK  theres a lot of info that can help in your situation 

How...Who?

You said to get a copy of credit report, that it will list creditors names & addresses, who or where would I get this copy from? I have 1 unpaid dept, a very minor amount but I don't know how to get the address so I can pay it. Please advise            

Thanks chelly 

Your bank can provide a credit report for you that will list the creditor and balance owed.