Question

jodyrweisz

How to handle credit dispute?
My report is showing that Dish Network put me into collections in May 2015. I don't have Dish and haven't had it in many years. It's only $65 which also is crazy weird. Have never received anything invoice for bill? Any advice?

If you are one hundred percent sure that it is not your debt you can dispute it with the credit bureaus reporting the account as "not yours". If you believe it may be your debt, contact either Dish Network or the collection company and try to get a "Pay For Delete Agreement" in exchange for your payment. As far as disputing, each credit bureau (Transunion, Equifax and Experian) has a website where you can dispute incorrect info.

I used Plan B

To have all my collections deleted it took the 28 days call them at 714-508-7306 planbcrs.com