Question

RacerX123

How to handle calling about taking care of a judgement on my credit
I have a judgement against me on my report. I have all the info needed to call about taking care of it. I think its a lawyers office. Any advise on how to handle calling about taking care of this or setting up a payment plan so I can get this paid off and off my credit report? Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Response

If you want to negotiate anything, such as a payment agreement, you do it in writing so both parties have proof of what took place.  Otherwise it is just hearsay and not legally sound.  Read the articles on this site for clear information on negotiating.

RacerX123

Thank you for the advice. Im gonna do just that.