Question

PIPEMAN

How to handle billing disputes when the biller does not respond to my phone calls or letters.
Western Dental claims I owe them $191 when one of their staff says I do not. No one answers the phone in the Collection Department. I have sent a letter with documented payments to main office and local clinic. Their only response was send me a second letter threatening to submit negative information to Credit Bureau. What are my options? Can I submit my payment documents, etc., to credit bureau in advance to stop this?

You cannot submit things in "advance" to the credit bureaus, it does not work that way. I advise that you speak with an attorney and sue them if the harassment does not stop if you truly do not owe them.