Question

bluemoon11

how to handle a recent hard inquiry into credit score
I recently had a hard inquiry into my credit score. My credit has maintained the same score with little variance over the past 5 years. The hard inquiry was from my husband's bank, and dropped my credit rating 35 points. Ouch! I went into his bank to do a power of attorney on his account as he was unable to write checks to pay bills, thus the inquiry. Other account holders did not do a hard inquiry into my credit. He has since passed away.

What can I do to help raise my credit score after this hard inquiry was done?

Thanks so much for your help.
bluemoon11