Question

Rgj121696

How to give my credit a budge from the 600's to perfect
My Transunion is 631 Equifax is 674. I currently have 3 credit cards all of which have about 2% utilization. I pay my car payment on time each month on time. I know I have one collections for $119.00 which should boost me up a few points once paid. I feel like it's been stuck at 631/674 for a long time now and was hoping for advice on how to really get it up higher. Thanks!

Try to get that collection removed rather than just marked as paid. Do some reading on "pay for delete agreements". Beyond that, keep up the good work on the low credit utilization and the on-time payments and don't forget to check your FICO scores from time to time and as I always suggest, keep reading about credit, there is always more to learn.