Question

androperezmo

How to get over the 750?
Hi! I would like to improve my credit score in this 4-5 coming months, I have 750, I would like to reach the 800 to try to buy a house. I have 4 credit cards and an auto loan with this last month I pay 2500 leaving the balance in 9000, that give me 12 extra point to my credit score. But it seems to be very hard to get there, I keep my cards under the 10% of use and my credit is like 1 year and a half old only. Thanks you all for your advice.

Wake up you are Dreaming, 

No way to do what you want in 4 to 5 months.   I will take you a few years at least.