Question

buddyboy104

How to get my report to reflect the amount I pay on a mortgage after a divorce when not living there
When my wife and I divorced in March of last year, the stipulation was that I would remain on the home loan and pay $200 a month to her. She pays the remaining 3/4 of the monthly bill. The only way I way I will get the house is if she gets sick and dies. I don't look for that to happen. How do I get this weird arrangement to show on my credit reports? I only owe a quarter of the house payment.

Not much you can do,  seems like you are required to pay your wife 200 a month.  That has nothing to do with Credit on your part.   Seems like the home loan is in your wifes name only ( should be ) you don't want your name on the loan because if she misses a payment or is late it would show up on your credit report.

Keep Good Record keeping on your part.   Canceled Checks etc and log them.   When it's time for you to get a Home loan you will have that information to hand to them if they request it.