Question

Throttlejockey3

How to get my credit back up 100 points that I lost in my home refinance from hard pulls
My original and company for my home fraudulently said I missed a payment which is a derogatory mark on my credit the new refinance company and my credit so many times my credit dropped 100 points so my hard pulls are very poor and they're mostly from the same company I also have that showed up on the house I didn't even own anymore so I paid the back taxes and went and told the owners to get it out of my name or else I would take the house back it has been paid for over five and a half maybe seven years and it still shows up as derogatory even though it paid but need to get these issues fixed I have wrote to the attorney general as well as nine different agencies and cannot get anybody's help

Missed payments will remain on your credit reports for seven years whether you own the house or not. If you are still getting tax bills for a property that you've sold and transferred you need to contact the local courthouse (tax office) and find out why the tax bills were not transferred over to the new owners. If this did not answer your questions please ask a new question and be clear about what you are saying and what you want to know.