Question

deedeest111

How to get dead accounts off credit report
Hi guys, I have looked at my report you show me as having twelve(12) accounts. I have two credit cards, and a line of credit with PayPal, online account.Ten(10)
of those you show are discontinued cards, and have been dead for three years, and the derogatory remark by Chase is a one day late payment, caused by their own computer's shutdown. Causing my scheduled payment to be cancelled, and I get stuck with their mistake, and due to them in totem I had to bankrupt.

Dispute with the credit agencies

See the section on how to dispute items on your credit report. Remember that this website has nothing to do witht the things on your credit report. This is only a FREE tool to help you fix your credit. Good luck.