Question

Highlyfavored2013

How to get collection bill deleted when I didn't ask at the time but have a letter it's paid off?
I received a letter that the bill was paid off. Is there anything I can do with the letters I received saying its paid off. Will this be considered being deleted?

Most Helpful Response

Just because something has been paid off does not mean that it will be deleted from your credit report. The tradeline on your report should be marked and "paid in full," if not, dispute with the credit reporting agency, and provide a copy of the letter.

All of the information you need to handle this can be found here on CK, or similar credit repair forums. You do not need the services of these so called "credit repair - law firms." Anything they will do for you, you can do for yourself for free! They are only out to prey on people and steal your money, just google their reviews and complaints! It's incredible these people are allowed to operate these scams.

Thank you for that information!  No I do not plan to get help from them because I have heard bad things. I am so glad I found this wedsite! 

If you want that removed...

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy

Ftrccrn

Amy,

I have paid off 3 of my outstanding debts and have letters to send to prove that they are paid. What is my next step to help clean up my credit report? 

Delete paid collection account

How did you get a collections updated after paid, verified by Transunnion?