Question

Newtype1089

How to get a secured card with bad credit score and debt
Hi I have. A credit score of 563, I have 3 debts currently in collection

1. Being a capital one credit card I got when I was 18 im now 23 and 2 from hospital bills I plan on paying them off within the next 2 weeks meanwhile I've applied for many secured credit cards to start rebuilding my credit but I continue to get denied . Once I settle my old debt will I be able to get approved? because I messed up once with capital one will they not offer me a secured card? I live in new York if that matters

blame it on the credit card act of 2009, that makes getting secured cards difficult to get too. I have a bankruptcy on my record i got one. but to get one you still have to have a certain score and  meet certain criteria. You have to look better at the reviews they perhaps could tell which one you are more likely to qualify for.