Question

marriedandbroke

How to get a home loan?
My husband and I no longer have any credit other than utilities. We pay cash for everything or we just dont get anything. We are, however wanting to purchase a home, but since our credit scores remain in the low 500's, we have no idea if any bank or mortgage company would even consider it. We do have a pretty good income, but no savings. We dont even have any bank history. He opened a checkless checking account about a year ago. Any suggestions?

I used to do cash only living but it does not work.  After reading the articles dhere, I learned how credit works and why a good credit score is so important and I have seen it for myself.  Without a proven credit history, no loans are granted so you would have to save up for a house, and that would take a long time.. Make the time to read the information here so you can have a chance.