Question

cmc082007

how to get a civil judgemet removed from my credit, I do not owe?
angry well known attorney landlord falsely accused me of freezing pipe damage and repair fees, totaling 8k dollars. I do not owe she that and I asked for another hearing, but the judge declined.

She refuses to settle and said she will continue to renew it as long as I live, to keep it on my credit. Is there another source to borrow from to secure mortgage?

Thank you,

That's a pickle

She can't refresh for your lifespan. What state do you live in? Did you have renters insurance at the time of the pipes freezing/have you contacted them? 

Go to local credit union and see what they will do for you. Extend car loan, unsecured personal loan, etc etc.