Question

1ntnss

how to efficiently use my secured card to increase credit score. I have bora card with 300 limit
How often do I need to use my card? How often do I need to make payments on it? Is it true that if I pay off almost all the balance on a card before the due date and let 20-25$ hit the interest is better than I pay off my whole balance before the due date?
My score is 695, but my credit history isnt old. if I open another credit card, will it increase my credit score after 1-2 months of paying both cards balances off in time? I know opening a new credit card when your credit history isn't old could negatively affect your current score, but will it positively affect it in future if I ll ve constantly using them and payoff balances?
What are other options for me to increase my current score?

There is never a need to carry a balance over for scoring purposes. Just let it report a small balance at reporting time. You can use it and pay if off as many times as you wish throughout the month, but when it comes time for the lender to report to the credit bureaus try to have less than thirty percent of the credit line utilized, less than ten percent would even be better. There is a lot of info on this site and across the net on how to build credit, take some time to read everything that you can, any specific questions, feel free to ask.