Question

shauska

how to dispute tax lein
I have 2 tax liens in my credit report, however they have been paid in full. How do I get them off my credit report

Paying any credit item does not remove it from your credit report instantly.  It will show as part of your credit history for the next 7 years.  The fact that it is paid will also be shown. Please re-read the articles on this site so you can better understand how credit works, because that is the focus of Credit Karma.

If its Federal tax lien, then you request IRS to withdraw it, if certain conditions are met. Go to IRS website screech for Form 12277 and Infos on how how to request a withdraw.

wsy2savemom

I did this & sent the withdrawal form the IRS gave me to the 3 CB & THEY REMOVED IT!