Question

Tommie2017

How to decline credit one bank card already approved but have not activated it

You can't Decline it and have the Hard Inquire removed. 
You can ask them to close the account and be done with it. \

the Damage is already done with the Hard Inquire,  and you will get a small hit with closing the account. 

The account should close automatically if you don't activate it. I have a Credit One card and it said in my fine print that I only had a certain number of days to activate the card or the account would close. I actually really enjoy my card and using it has increased my credit score.