Question

LinuxUserSince1991

How to connect an account NOT in CK's list?
When I go to the "Manage Accounts" page and attempt to "Add a Connection," I'm stuck. There is no way to enter a creditor's name and account number manually--you have to "Search for Banks or Lenders" under "Find Your Bank or Lender"--and if it's not in the list, you can't add it. I have several accounts that definitely report to the credit bureaus, but they're not in CK's list. One is an Amazon Store Card, another is a Motorola Credit Account, and another is a Walmart Visa. Interestingly, the Amazon and Walmart accounts are handled by the same site, onlinecreditcenter6.com, that handles my Chevron account--and the Chevron account *IS* able to be connected. So it's just weird. I'd like to be able to connect all of my accounts. Any way to do this?

Hi there,

Not all lenders can be connected. Each must be configured manually and some have different security requirements. To inquire further, contact support@creditkarma.com.