Question

ohnenaw12345678

How to close all the CC on my credit
I just wanted to know how to go about closeing all the open Credit Cards under my credit that I never use anymore. And will that raise my credit score to close those off.

Use the credit simulator and you'll see what happens to your credit score when you close credit cards.  The amount of availablle credit improves your credit score, so you can now determine for yourself what will happen.  It's going to hurt your score.  Keep the cards active, use them occasionally (paying in full when the bill comes in) and you'll be fine.  Just put the unused cards in a locked box for safety.