Question

bmdot

How to cancel Wells Fargo credit card because of recent fraud without getting a hit to my credit?
I want to send a MESSAGE to Wells Fargo that they can't continue to use customers in fraudulent practices. but I don't want my credit to take a hit. I think the credit firms should give all of us until Jan. 17 to cancel with Wells Fargo without any penalty. I feel we are being forced to keep its cards and that's just un-American. If there ever was a reason to cancel a card, this is it! Can;'t Credit Karma represent us on this issue to the three major credit reporting firlms?

I'm waiting for a response from Credit Karma! Any other customers feel this way?