Question

Msarroyo2012

how to build my credit?
every time i apply to buy a phone or anything that my family and i needs i get accepted but got to pay up front but i dont mind but sometimes they are too expensive, then i get a letter in the mail saying that none of my information match and i have no idea why. so right now im trying to build my credit score but can anybody help me and give some advice on what i should do im tired of getting denied

Most Helpful Response

take out a secured loan from your bank first for $1,000....if you don't have the extra cash laying around then u can use car, house as collateral.....now what you want to do is open a free checking account where they don't charge you if you have a $0 balance you want to take the $1,000 the bank gives you open a NEW SEPERATE checking account place the $1,000 in there plus say $60 for interest and have the bank set it up to take out monthly payments from this new checking account every month this way you never touch the money and you don't have to worry about missing a payment just make sure you put the extra in there to cover the interest you set up the auto pay through the bank and its a seperate account from everything else so you can't accidentally spend it because then you will be in trouble......then after 6 months minimum you can apply for a credit card for FAIR to AVERAGE credit to further boost your score excluding chase or american express these require 2 years worth of credit history to get approved I find Capital One is the easiest to get approved for....best of luck hope I was of some help if you need more help just post again someone here will be glad to help