Question

angelicmeizter08

How to build credit score without getting a credit card?
I barely have any credit background and all I have is my student loan but only landed me to a "fair" credit. I am not sure if applying for a credit card will be a good idea because I know I will almost not going to use it anyway. Any advices?

How to build credit

in order to built credit you need to have 2 or 1 credit cards even if you dont have much use for them. You need a credit history to built up credit. Witch means if you have cash and you dont want to spend it use your credit card and pay it later. (ex. GAS, MOVIE TICKETS, FOOD, SMALL THIINGS. ect.) you need a pattern for the creditors to see how well can you manege your money and over time your credit score and credit limit will go up.