Question

joky

How to avoid my credit score going down due to Amex Charge Cards not reporting a Credit limit?
A couple months ago I got approved for the Amex Gold Charge Card. I have always paid my bill in full more than a week before the due date. I just checked my Experian credit report and my score has dropped by 43 points! No late payments of any kind, all my accounts are in good standing. Usually I have a credit utilization of 15% and now its over 50% because the Amex Charge Card does not report a credit limit. Does anyone have any advice? I have worked hard to get an excellent credit score and now I just lost it.