Question

Jlikens429

How to aplly new auto loan to my credit report if the creditor does not?
The vehicle is being registered in my business name and at first they told me they would report but at the end they added an extended warranty, jacked the number of payments and told me that they will not report unless my payments go into repo status

Most Helpful Response

YOU can't add anything to your credit reports.  If the creditor won't do it (and they pay an fee to belong to a credit bureau) you can't make them.  Just check all three reports annually to assure accuracyh o[n what is reported.

They have to Report it,  You can't, 
If they won't report it,  then there is nothing you can do. ( sale it and go some where else. )