Question

vehicleownership

how to add vehicle as asset
I have a vehicle that is paid off and would like to add it as an asset. How to I go about doing that on this site? I would like my credit to reflect that I have paid off one vehicle and only one car loan. Please advise.

Most Helpful Response

Vehicles are not considered assets

on your credit score.  Because of depreciation and other factors,  They are not reported on your credit report either.

The loan to buy is but not the vehicle itself. 

auto asset

Good quiestion i was looking for the same thing have a truck with 25000/miles on it worth 19500.00 and can not find where to list it if you find out please post it for all to see Thank you,