Question

BigMaMa47

how to add a spouse to credit Karma with the same email address
i want to sign my husband up with credit karma,how do i do it with the same email address.

Most Helpful Response

Yvonne Alvarez

How can my spouse get his credit score if I am also on Credit Karma?

Help

my husband has his own email address but whenever we open credit karma it keeps going to only my account from my computer.  How do we sign out and get access to his?  This happens even when we connect from his email. 

Unfortunately, two people can't use the same email address for Credit Karma. Your spouse could get a free online address and use that to log in.