Question

BigMaMa47

how to add a spouse to credit Karma with the same email address
i want to sign my husband up with credit karma,how do i do it with the same email address.

Yvonne Alvarez

How can my spouse get his credit score if I am also on Credit Karma?

CREDIT REPORT.

I WILL LIKE TO ENTER SPOUSE FOR FREE CREDITKARMA, REPORT.

stayalert37

Free online address.

Unfortunately, two people can't use the same email address for Credit Karma. Your spouse could get a free online address and use that to log in.

Agreed

I want to monitor both my and my wife's credit.  Currently I'll have to log into two separate accounts, and maybe even monitor Her email account for emails from CK.  Would be great to add a family member to my own account (eg. child etc.).

Help

my husband has his own email address but whenever we open credit karma it keeps going to only my account from my computer.  How do we sign out and get access to his?  This happens even when we connect from his email. 

Mrs

how do I sign my wife up with the same email?