Question

Lintari1971

How soon do credit agencies update your scores after payoffs?
About three weeks ago I paid off the balance of my auto loan, a credit card, and a $10,000 loan with a credit union ($5,100 total). Neither of them are appearing as paid on Credit Karma, which I'm presuming means the same holds true for the three major credit unions.

When can I expect to see these payoffs applied and my credit improved, please?

(My student loans then remain my only debt, so this information should be significant in its impact.)