Question

HRT2

How soon can i get a CLI from Chase?
I was approved for a Chase Freedom this week and received an $1500 CL. I am a little disappointed with the limit so I was wondering how soon will I receive a CLI? I only plan on using about 20% of the limit and my scores are all decent. I don't want to apply for it myself because they told me they do a hard pull. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You could call their reconsideration department and ask them to reconsider the credit line on the account without doing a second hard pull. Beyond that, then you will have to take a hard inquiry to ask for a CLI if that is their policy. I don't think I would go that route until you had the card for at least 6 months.