How should a non-recourse foreclosure appear on my credit report?
I had a non-recourse foreclosure earlier this year in WA state. It's currently showing up as a foreclosure, collections/charge off with the last balance of the loan.

Is this correct or should it be showing up as a foreclosure with a balance of $0 as the remaining debt is uncollectable and the account is closed due to it being a non-judicial foreclosure in WA? I just want to find out if I should be disputing this with the credit agencies. Thanks for any help.