Question

fmh4000

How should a Chapter 7-discharged credit card debt properly appear on a credit report?
All credit cards discharged through Chapter 7 bankruptcy were closed by owner except Bank of America. This credit card and another loan from B of A (not a mortgage) show as no credit line but open which doesn't look to be correct to me.

So that I can be sure all debt appears properly, can someone please tell me what the accepted and proper form for how post-Chapter 7 discharged debt should appear on my credit reports?

Thanks for the help!