Question

drift240s13

How quickly do collections remove from your report?
If I were to pay off my collections accounts do they fall off relatively immediately or do they restart the 7 year wait to fall off? Seems to me that it doesn't make sense to pay them if it's close to falling off. For example I have 7 collections that all fall off within the next 12 monhts, if I were to pay them and it restarts the 7 years isn't that just screwing myself?

no it would still fall off at the same time.  You can ask for a "pay for delete".  Where you write to them and say that you will pay it off if they delete the account off your credit report.

just google pay for delete to see how to do it.