Question

CLK66

How often does the transunion update?
my score should be way higher than what it is but because this has not updated fo more than 30 days its affecting my score

Most Helpful Response

Our credit scores and reports on Credit Karma are pulled from TransUnion and Equifax. They update every 7 days on Credit Karma, but creditors usually post to the credit bureaus every 30-60 days.

CLK66

The amount of my credit card balance was completely  wrong on my TransUnion  and said was last updated dec 9th but yet it was right on spot for my equifax.  I dont understand why it was not updated.