Question

khblueeyedblonde

How often does my credit score update?
Recently 4 items were removed from my Credit Report by 2 of the Credit Reporting Agencies, Equifax and Transunion. I was wondering how often does my credit score update? Is there an option on Credit Karma where I can click on to update my Credit Score since these items were removed?

Credit score update

The most accurate credit scores would come from the credit agencies themselves. However to answer the scoring question for I was perplexed as well about this a few months ago:

CK is linked to Trans Union so you get a weekly score update for this agency only.

To check the scores: 

After logging into your account, check the left side of the homepage where the credit score number is. It should automatically start updating your score .

To get an idea of how you stand overall, click on "View all of my credit scores" link that is right beneath the credit score graph. You can get your vantage score which is an estimated score based on your average score from all 3 credit bureaus. 

Most Helpful Response

The score is months and at least a dozen payments across my cards behind on updating. What good does it do me to look at a score that almost never changes? This can't be a useful tool unless it reflects reality.

Credit Karma hellooo!!!?! Are you not reading these??? HOW OFTEN DO YOU UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION????? 

more of the same, this isn't an accurate credit score, if not up to date. hmmmmph

Mine hasn't been updated since 2009

I have cancelled several credit cards that i do not use and they are still showing in my CK. its been over 2 month? Though credit records are updated every 7 days??

Update

After reviewing previous credit reports I find ck updated the status of my file every month which is when they will show a change in your account balance and payments made.. so credit score should reflexed that.

ck update

How often does the CK update my credit score?

Equifax

My equifax on your the CK says last report was  2/4/15

How can this get updated there is alot different on there

updates

I have been paying my credit cards down in large amounts but still haven't see a change in my score or an update , how often does CK update?