Question

Avalonia55

How often does Credit Karma update?
Signed up at the beginning of February. At the same time I paid down my credit card to under 30% and got a new car loan, plus made my 1st payment. Score, utilization and accounts have never updated and I click the update score every time I sign in. I made these changes weeks ago. Is this a bug or does it update very infrequently?

Most Helpful Response

The payments you make on your account will be reported to the credit bureaus at the end of your next statement period.   ( there abouts,  could happen any where form 7 to 14 days after the end of your next period )