Question

bwc101

How often do you need to fly with Delta to make the Amex Gold Skymiles card worth it?
The card comes with a $95 annual fee. I don't fly enough to make myself eligible for even silver medallion status, and I am fine with just being a general Skymiles member.

Well remember the first year is free.  Also your first bag is free along with up to 9 people if you paid for there ticket with your card.  That can make up for it right away.  If your using the card you are also racking up the miles.  If you use it along with the PRG then I find it to be a better value.  That is what I do anyways.  I like the card and I love AMEX so take it as you will.