Question

dereknowicki1

How often do companies report to the Credit Bereaus?
I have paid off debts this month and was wondering when they might show up on my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

It depends on the information that is being reported.   Think the Address change information might be reported daily or weekly ( someone else correct me if this is in correct )
As for your account infomration that is reported once a month,  should be about 7 to 10 days from the Statement Closing Date.  It could be shorter or longer in time but this is what I have tracked with my accounts.

For All of my accounts have a spreadsheet with  the accounts down the left hand side and the  days of the month acorss the top.   Then from the statements have placed

S = Statement closing Date

D = Due Date

r  = ( Report's to Credit bureau ) 

So I have an Idea of when to look for Statements on the cards that have been used

Hope this helps

Credit History takes time so does your Credit Score.

dereknowicki1

That did help very much, thank you. As well as your spreadsheet idea. I like that idea, it seems like it would be very useful.