Question

mliubkin

How often can i pull my credit report without impacting my credit scores?
How often can i pull my credit reports from the three major credit agencies without impacting my credit scores? I'm working on improving my credit by making timely payments, but I still have collection entries on my reports and have recently filed a dispute with the three agencies. I need to see the results, but don't want to impact my scores. Any advise?

Most Helpful Response

AnnualCreditReport .com

That is the only place that you can get copies of your actual credit reports for free.  1 free copy of each report per year.  You can also pay any of the Credit Bureaus a fee to access your accounts.  None of these will impact your credit score.  

If you go the AnnualCreditReport route, I suggest that you only get 1 copy of one report at a time. Since they all have the same info on them.  Then get another copy 3 or 4 months later to check on your progress.  Then again in 8 or 9 months.  

As far as CK goes, The info on here is exactly what appears on my Experian Report.  I pay a monthly fee to access my credit report there. I do that only because I have access to my Transunion and Equifax reports here on CK.  All 3 report exactly the same accounts although balances tend to be behind on Transunion and Equifax since most of my accounts report to experian.  Cross reporting to the other 2 generally happens at the first of the month so the other 2 get updated a little later.