Question

joeknockz26

How much would my credit score increase when these things come off.
My credit is horrible. My credit score is 505.
I have 31 things in collections, totaling $39500.
A)_22 of those things are medical bills that total $28529. I had an interview with the hospital yesterday and they agreed to pay ALL of the med bills off in 2 weeks.
B)_6 of those things are various utilities that total $1735 and I will pay those off in full in January.
C)_1 of these collections totals $850 and it is not mine and long story short in court it will come off in a month.
D)_The last two things total $8386 and I won't be able to pay those off for...a long while, if ever.
E)_The only other credit info I have is I have $35,000 in student loans, that are being payed with IBR. My monthly payment is $0, so they always stay the same amount. There's a mark showing 60 days late from 2 years ago, where the school didn't my fax for IBR and it ended up making me late while I had to refax. I'm going to see if they will take the 60 day marks off, but I'm doubtful.

In what area would my credit score be after A,B,C have occurred? Would it only go 50 points? Will it go up by possibly 100 points?

Most Helpful Response

No on really knows how much it will increase....

Nobody knows for sure,  but it should be better then what it is now.

You just have to check weekly and as things come off you should see some movement.

Good Luck