Question

nandog

How much will my score increase if I do this?
Can I get a 20 point increase in credit score in one month if the following has occurred in the last week: satisfied two year old judgment under $800 and was made authorized user on two major credit cards. Only $300 balance on each. One with $10K limit and the other with a $2K limit. Card holder has perfect payment history. Before I had about a $4K limit with 65% utilization.
Thanks for any input.

nandog

The 2K limit card as a authorized user with a $451 balance landed on my credit report. Both Transunion and Equifax on credit karma increased by 18 points. I will update when the 10K card hits and other balance payoff's are reported.

nandog

Just got word that the judgement payoff will post on March 1. A lease car payoff will hit shortly also and still waiting for the 10K limit AMX card to hit. Please note the AMX card has about a $250 balance but is a new card. I'm doing this to get a 15 point mid score increase on my FICO. I WELCOME FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nandog

Just checked Transunion and the car lease payoff hit and is now closed out and zero. The Transunion vantage score stayed the same.

nandog

Checked CK scores yesterday and a 25 point increase. Not sure what caused that. Maybe because utilization is still ok and minor decease in credit card balances. Will have loan officer pull next week. Need 15 point increase for fico midscore. All I know is CK scores have gone up 42 points since last fico pull about 3 weeks ago.

nandog

Pulled myfico scores and they are up roughly 40 points also. Monday the loan officer pulls credit!!!!!!! I believe I'm in good shape. eed 15 points but I will take 40 in a heart beat.

nandog

Loan officer pulled Monday and midscore only increased 1 Point. Even though Karma has gone up about 60 points in three weeks I'm not there yet and I need 14 more points. There are hundreds of scoring models and it's insane. My experian is fine and so I'm having Lex Law concentrate on the other two credit bureaus. Also the 10 k limit credit card has not posted yet on bureaus. Will update and will have loan officer pull in April. Still fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nandog

Had soft pulls from a Fifth Third Bank program and they are legit scores that are very close to what the mortgage company pulled last week. Live and learn. They give your scores and reports once a month for $6 and it's a relief. Need to make progress and no more wasted inquiries that knocked my score down. Also I'm working on getting the credit repair company in overdrive and paying down the credit cards. Utilization is under 10% at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nandog

For about the last week my vantage 3.0 score is 629 with credit sesame and CK. Will pull my Fifth Third Bank scores in 7 days and then I will make the call to pull a hard inquiry with my lender. I need a 620 mid score. Just to let you know that since November my CK score has gone up 90 points. This time I will play it safe before I pull the hard inquiry. Please note your Fico score could be above or below your vantage 3.0 score and that is legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nandog

Finally broke the barrier of 620. I have a 637 middle score for Transunion. Just one day before the pull, transunion removed 4 inquires( less than six months on report) which boosted my score. Thanks to Lexington Law and they did a good job. I sign my loan application on Tuesday. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!