Question

tlynn1971

how much will my score go up since ive paid off my credit cards
I had 8 credit cards that were maxed out. I paid them all off except 1. I have 50k in student loans that are deferment because Im still in school. I own a home and car and have never been late. My score is 617. How much will it go up when this registers on Transunion and how do you figure it out? Thanks

Nobody on this earth knows how many points your score will increase or decrease due to these actions.  There's just too many factors involved.  If you want to learn how FICO credit scores are calculated, visit www.myfico.com.  The score you see here is not a real score, it is just for your entertainment and education purposes and to monitor your overall credit health.  To learn more on how to drive up your credit score, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!