Question

Liza1963

how much will my credit score improve when ch 7 comes off
Currently my score is 678. my credit card has been increased again from 3500 to 6000 because I am consistent in keeping it down below 30% and make sure I am not late. I expect my score to go up at least 10 points once this increase to the card is reflected.
I have been working hard to increase my credit score as I will need a new car this year, so I was curious how much more my credit score could possibly rise once my Ch 7 (filed June 2008) comes off this year in June.

Love Credit Karma....helped me stay on top of my credit score and understand my score and how to increase it.

I am sorry but it will not be coming off this year, this is 2017 not 2018. Anyway, the increase that you will see is anyone's guess, every profile is a little different and different outcomes will result. It will be a good thing no matter what.