Question

siswoman5

How much will bankruptcy affect my credit score after nine years?

It's different for each individual. It does fall off your report after 10 years though...

Getting An American Express Blue

I have a bankrupt showing on my credit reports (all 3 major) since 2005. I have two mortgages, 2 credit cards--BOA and Discover. I also have student loans with a balance of $9,800. My inquiries--seven for 2012 to 2014. i only have one in 2014. Most of the inquiries was for my last year mortgage--2013 (3). My credit cards have 0 balances. My fico score Trans--710, Exp--724, and Eq--737 My question is do you think that I shold wait to apply for an amex? Someone help! I really want this credit card but need some serious help with deciding. Don't want to waste an inquiry.