Question

SeveraRules

How much money do I need to make a month to get approved for a good auto loan?
I have a good credit score(Over 700) but individually I don't make much money a month. I pay all my bills on time and with my household's income should be able to pay a monthly car payment no problem. Can I still get approved for a decent auto loan (Around $10,000)? I'm in a desperate situation and need a vehicle ASAP and I have no money saved up to buy a hunk of junk out right, plus I would much rather finance a car so I can continue to build on my credit score.