Question

pierremc

how much do i own?

Hey now....I have the same problem.  I have some bills (medical, school loans) and after the accounts got switched around and closed out and whatever.....I have no idea how much I owe and to who.  Just because some of us get too far into debt to keep track of it doesn't mean we don't deserve to have credit.  I tried to apply for debt relief programs but without knowing who is owed what, no place seems able to help me.  

If you do not have [any idea of who you owe money to and how much, you have no business using credit.  Read the articles here to learn several important facts of credit.