Question

jmsaks

how much credit card debt ok on each credit card to make credit scores higher higher
I have never paid anything late

You've been a member on this site since 2012. You should be reading the articles here and other websites.  Take the time to read and understand how credit works.  This, and other sites, are invaluable. I went from a less than five hundred score to almost eight hundred. Started with a secured card and now enjoy reward card limits at over one hundred thousand.

Keep your utilization at ten percent on each card and pay them in full every month. Paying interest is wasted money. I noticed on both previous answers to your question, not helpful has been marked. 

Most Helpful Response

here's my trick

You don't mention how much your limits are, But here's how I got  my score up.  Use a card up to 75% of the limit OR what you can realisticly pay off in 4 payments or less.  Pay off the balance completely to 0 in no more than 4 payments, Then not use the card for at least 2 months, let the balance remain 0 for at least 3 or 4 months out of the year.  Remember, Credit cards are not supposed to be long term debt. Thats why the interest rates are so high.  That is not the way they were designed to be used.  Their only purpose is supposed to be so you don't have to carry large sums of cash. 

I have multiple cards that I have put into a rotation,  Using only 1 or 2 cards at a time, and paying them off in 2or 3  payments max.  I have a couple of cards with higher balances that are being paid off over 12 months at 0%. I won't use those cards again until they are paid off completely.  Then they will go into the rotation.  Each card gets used 2 or 3 times a year, The balances never get to high and they show a 0 balance at least 3 or 4 months out of the year. My score is in the 800's.

I have been rebuilding my credit from 530. I cleared up the old debts and cleaned up my report and 4 years ago I  was able to get new lines of credit for the first time since the 90's. 

There's a saying that goes "the only ones that they give credit to are those that don't need it"  Start acting as if you don't need the cards and they will start harrasing you to take on more of them.  

Total utilization should be kept below 30%, but it would be much better if you kept it below 8%.