Question

TruelyBlessed2015

How much can I get my score up in a year

It depends on your credit and the steps needed to make it grow.......

Your financial information is not available to us here, which is good since there is a lot there you don't want to tell people you don't know. If there are any late payments or collection accounts on your credit reports, those will have to be taken care of and wait for 7 years from date they are at 0 balance for the report to fall off.  The articles presented on this site give good information on how to build your credit, so I suggest reading them and deciding what to do afterwards.  Sure did help me, but it took a couple of years.