Question

mattmckenzz

how much can I expect my fico to jump up if I pay my credit cards off
I have 3 credit cards total and they were maxed out or right near maxed out. I decided to bite the bullet and use my savings to pay them off... well not off but now each card has a 25 dollar balance. The total credit amount was 1400 and now combined have about 75 on them so I essentially paid off close to 1300 of the 1400 available. My question is how much can I expect my credit score/ fico score to increase once the credit cards report to the Transunion etc

CK

I would try using the CK credit score simulator is a great tool.  I would start there.