Question

cgw3

How many times can agencies sell accounts to keep refreshing the 7 yr limit?
I had several medical bills and a 2 cc that from 2005 and 2006 from when I first got divorced that were due to fall off. The debt was supposed to be split 50/50 according to my divorce agreement by ex filed bankruptcy so they came after me for all of it. My income was next to nil right after. I disputed all of them and several of them were sold or transferred after I disputed them and now show original date of 2008 (year of divorce/dispute). Are these stuck on my report another 3 years?